Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Solved] How do i get my old os back

How do i get my old os back

wuth my win7 serial number i cant get any help from ms directly.Only being put into an eternal loop where i think im getting somewhere to get assistance only to get put back at square 1 again :'(
 
Ive had enough of win 7 I want my old os (xp) back but the cd is scratched although i still i have my (xp) serial number.
Can anyone help where i can download xp,cos win 7 is a dog that should be put down & i want it of my comp.
Its pointless as it is not an opperating service,since installing win 7 ive not been able to get anything done,im just spending all my time trying to get it to opperate.so i want xp back.

Solutions to the Problem How do i get my old os back

Download Error Fixer (Free)

I do not think there is path to go back from Windows 7 to Windows XP.
You will have to re-install Windows XP, then install all applications, then restore your data files.
If your WinXP installation CD is no longer usable then I can see these options for
you:
Ask a friend to burn a copy.
Check EBay.
Check this link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246
Good luck!

Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: How do i get my old os back:

 

 

How to Fix How do i get my old os back with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,Autocorrect won't let me choose the radio buttons after \"replace text as you type\" [Solved],How Can I Fix - Constant unhandled exceptions from msvcrt.dll on a 64-bit Win 7 Ultimate?,Troubleshooting:Usings Readiris Pro 11 Scanning Software with Windows 7 64 bit computer Error,MSCONFIG does not detect multiple processors [Anwsered],Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment