2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset
can I uninstall directx10.1 and reinstall it seperately or it is done with uninstalling and reinstalling video card driver? if you can unistall directx 10.1 seperately which steps I have to take?
if I update my chipset to newer version any wrong configuration wil be harmfull as bios update or there is no risk in updating chipset?
very short answers wil be enough.
Solutions to the Problem 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset
I answer my question my self,
directx exist of 3 parts
3-direct sound and it is a part of OS ,so you can not uninstall it alone.
I don't think updating of chipset wil do any harm for your computer.
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and see if you still get the same error 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset in your Windows.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset:
How to Fix 2 questions about uninstalling and reinstalling directx 9 or 10 and updating the chipset with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 hyperlinks 1 cell Error,Troubleshooting:32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS Error,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,1606 error code trying to install java [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:1: System Restore Error 0x80042318__2: Windows Media Player 11 Will not open__3: Internet Explorer 8 Freezes as soon as opened. Error,2012 calendar template for 2007 excel version that has 12 pg for each month, with notes?,2007 Word won't let me add a new word to the dictionary,25 minutes for it to reboot!!!,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7,404 not found nginx message