Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this?
The title says it all.
Solutions to the Problem Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this?
http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/21e2ae05-8782-e011-9b4b-68b599b31bf5 and/or my reply to this thread:
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this?:
How to Fix Advertisements keep popping up on the left side of my hotmail screen blocking my folders. The ads should be on the right side. How can I fix this? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Add year to a name then save it,Troubleshooting:Add-ons on IE10 do not show,Troubleshooting:Aero windows peek and title preview not disappearing,How to Fix Problem - Add Skype to My MSN?,Solution to Error: After connecting to someone on Skype, I receive a blue screen, Error code: 0x0000007E,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded