my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error " 100000ea".
Original title: my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen appears before shut down.
my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen appears before shut down.
the error message generated after restart is:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Files that help describe the problem:
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
Keys to the Problem my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error " 100000ea".
Blue screen error is mostly related to driver issue.
However, it could also be due to hardware problems.
The blue screen error message may or may not contain useful information but the dump files records the smallest set of useful information that
may help identify why your computer behaves as such.
You can read them by installing Windows debugging tools and following the instructions in this article.
How to read the small memory dump files that Windows creates for debugging:
Note: The above mentioned article equally applies to Windows 7 full version.
Or post us the screen shot for clarity on the issue.
Refer the following link which has information on how to upload mindump files:
Step 1: Start the computer in Safe Mode.
Start your computer in safe mode:
Step 2: If you do not face the same issue in Safe Mode, you may want to do a clean boot to eliminate any third party influence.
A clean boot helps you verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
Note: After you have finished diagnosing, follow step 7 in the article to boot to normal startup.
Method 2: This error could be because of bad video drivers, update video card drivers from the manufacturer website.
Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly
Method 3: Run SFC scan.
System File Checker (SFC) scan will replace corrupt or missing system files on your computer.
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7:
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error " 100000ea".
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error " 100000ea".:
How to Fix my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error " 100000ea". with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,Troubleshoot:Windows 7 after shutdown will not power off,[Anwsered] Can I import a Word outline into Excel 2007?,[Anwsered] Windows 8 Start Screen Tiles Jumping,Solution to Problem: Adobe Reader 9.3 error runtime has encountered a problem.,Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.