Adobe Flash Player will not work with Win 7
I can't get Adobe Flash Player to work.
Consequently, I cannot view any videos.
I have tried numerous times to reload it without any positive results.
I run Win 7.
Solutions to the Problem Adobe Flash Player will not work with Win 7
1. Are you facing this issue while watching online videos?
2. On which web browser are you facing this issue?
3. Is this issue specific to any particular website?
When playing online videos from websites like YouTube, Facebook and MSN using Internet Explorer, you may notice that the videos may not perform as expected.
Playing or attempting to play videos may give the following results:
•Videos may fail to download
•Videos may not start
•Some video functionality may not work
•You may be dropped from a video or video website
•The video window may go black when playing
•Videos may freeze during play
If you are facing this issue while using Internet Explorer, refer to the help article:
Troubleshoot video problems when using Internet Explorer
You may check if uninstalling and reinstalling the flash player assists you.
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player first.
Use the link below to download the tool for uninstalling flash player.
Follow the steps mentioned in the link.
Reply with more information to help you better.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adobe Flash Player will not work with Win 7:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Player will not work with Win 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - Adjusting the percentage of screen size?,How to Fix - after a critical update, i am unable to launch ie?,How to Fix - Adobe Flash Drive will not let me uninstall it?,Troubleshoot:adobe flash player does not work in guest account,Tech Support: After Install \/ Uninstall Permissions Issues,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded