Trouble creating "contact group" in windows contacts for windows mail
When I open Windows Contacts for Windows Mail I am no longer able to find (as I once did) a link/button on tHE tool bar at the top of the the Windows Contacts WINDOW to create a Group Contact.
Any help would be appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem Trouble creating "contact group" in windows contacts for windows mail
1) updating the Default Program may have helped partially - before following your instructions I had only 4 or 5 defaults in place; after following your instructions I had all defaults in place.
But this did not result in the the New Contacts Group appearing
2) after following your instructions about Windows Explorer>C\Contacts folder>Customize Folder>,etc.
the New Contact Group button appeared.
All is well, and Notre Dame won its football game!
Thanks very much.
Have a great day - Marietta Bob
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Trouble creating "contact group" in windows contacts for windows mail:
How to Fix Trouble creating "contact group" in windows contacts for windows mail with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: After Today Win 8.1 Update Cpu Has High Load,After Installing Internet Explorer 9, When Opening A Page It Is Minimized And I Have To Drag It To Maximize It.,Adobe Flash Player Is Not Running In IE10.,Alphabetizing Favorites In Windows XP And IE 6.0(I Think),Active Spell Check - When I Right Click I Don't Get An Active Online Spell Check Option,I Can Not Access This Site Www.dvlottery.state.gov,Can't Login To Advanced Startup Options Due To Inop Key Letter Of Password?Used On Screen Keyboard For Regular Use.,Create Task Scheduler Using Gpo For Standard User,Macro To Write A Formula Based On Two Cells Being Equal,Speaker Icon On The Bottom Has A Red "X" Over It And There Is No Sound.
Read More: Prior data still being reflected in Pivot Tables [Solved],Fast Solution to Error: Flight Simulator X game does not work properly,Fast Solution to Problem: Macro total running time,Solution to Problem: Dell MediaDirect 4.0 Performance Issues in Windows 7 - Won't Run in Aero Interface,[Solved] Error message \" there is no script engine for file extension \".vbs\".,Document Structure Tags - removed as a default.,HDMI not working with dual monitor,in window 8 how can i get to msconfig,Favories--I can't find the big yellow star for my favorites,Hebrew characters distorted (all display as "?") on Palm Desktop in Win 7