Linksys certificate Error. - Error message: "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually..."
I am using linksys WRT160N Router.
When I try to log in to facebook from google chrome it shows me an error "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying
itself as a248.e.akamai.net.
This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious.
An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of login.facebook.com.
You should not proceed"
And if i ignore it still i cant log in to facebook.
However without the router i don't have any problem.
How Can i solve this problem? Please help me out.
(sorry if it is posted in a wrong section)
Solutions to the Problem Linksys certificate Error. - Error message: "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually..."
> My router manufacturer is linksys.
You should go to Linksys for support.
Also check this thread:
IEFAQ: http://iefaq.info Newsgroup: microsoft.public.de.internetexplorer
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Linksys certificate Error. - Error message: "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually..." has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Linksys certificate Error. - Error message: "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually...":
How to Fix Linksys certificate Error. - Error message: "You attempted to reach login.facebook.com, but instead you actually..." with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,Troubleshooting:Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Professional, \"Plugged in, not charging, consider replacing battery\" Error,How Can You Fix - chkdsk has stopped?,Troubleshooting:I bought office 2013 with my new dell. I down loaded office in april. Now I am trying use it and it will not work Error,How to Fix - windows mail username and password comes up invalid username and password Port110 Secure(ssc) sever error:0X8000CCC90 error number0X8000CCC92?,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?