certclas.inf error while installing my HP Deskjet F380
Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers!
Programs you are having problems with Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you have already tried to fix the problem
Anwsers to the Problem certclas.inf error while installing my HP Deskjet F380
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
- Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
- Click "Apply".
- Reboot your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: certclas.inf error while installing my HP Deskjet F380:
How to Fix certclas.inf error while installing my HP Deskjet F380 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How To Perform Mail Merge With More Than 249 Columns In Data Source?,Saving New E-Mail Addresses Easily On Windows 7,Microsoft.NET Framework Vision 2.0,I Want To Find The Percentage Of A Row Of Cells To Income,CAL In Windows 2008 R2,SCCM Central Site Configuration Question,How To Resize A Document From Legal To Letter Size,My ' Turns Windows Featuire On Or Off ' This Box Remains Empty..,Problem With Online Banking And 64 Bit OS,Apply Conditional Formatting Formula Every Other Row
Read More: ,unable to install epson printer to pc with windows xp,me sale fmodex.dll,Interactive Service Detection Error Message - IE 8 - Program path: c:\windows\system32\IEFrame.dll,outlook express error code 450-oxooccc79,Unable to install windows 2000 service pack 4