Copying the partial data
The addresses in Column C end with the 12 digits (including the hyphen) i.e.
123 A Street
City State 12345-123456
Upon entering the address in column C, I want the last 12 digits only (including the hyphen) should appear in column E.
Can someone please help me to do it? Thanks in advance.
Solutions to the Problem Copying the partial data
assuming row 2 in use with C2 holding the information you want, then in E2
You can fill/copy that down the column as far as you need it to go.
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Copying the partial data:
How to Fix Copying the partial data with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How Can You Update & Download NVidia 6100, 6800 GS/XT Display Driver v.260.89 WHQL,Where to Download NVidia GeForce 8800 GT WHQL-certified driver v.196.21,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce Go 7400 Display Driver v.260.19.12,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 460M Driver v.331.82,Download NVidia Quadro Plex Model IV VGA Driver v.304.43 Certified,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.220.127.116.1186,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.18.104.22.1680,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.22.214.171.1249,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.126.96.36.1995,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Troubleshooting:Convert MSMoney 2001 (Standard OEM Version) for use on Windows 7 Error,Troubleshooting:Constantly crashing, lagging, and now all the sudden I can't get sound to come out of the computer. Like I turn on itunes and it works perfectly but if I try to listen to music or watch a youtube video on the internet the sound won't work. Error,Troubleshooter of Error: Connection of Windows 7 64bit laptop via wireless network to a Canon Image Class D860 printer connected to Windows XP 32bit desktop.,How to Fix Error - Copy cells with char(10) in it?,How to Fix Problem - Creating Windows 8 Image for refresh, snapshot stuck at 10%?,Closing Internet Explorer causes error,Compare 2 Tables and Calculate the PROFIT Faster,Computer goes to Windows Boot Manager after Start,Connect to one of my network computer remotely when don't allow exception box Marked,computer locking up randomly