Display driver stopped responding and has recovered in windows 8 pro 32buit
help me to fix it
Keys to the Problem Display driver stopped responding and has recovered in windows 8 pro 32buit
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
It seems that you are facing issues with the display driver.
It would be great if you can answer the following questions:
1. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
2. When exactly do you get the error message?
3. Have you installed any graphics card on the computer?
Follow these methods to resolve the issue:
First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:
Click on Troubleshooting.
Click View all on the left pane of the screen.
In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
I would suggest you to restart the computer in
clean boot mode and check if it helps:
Note: After troubleshooting, see the section “Reset the computer to start as usual” to return the computer to a
Normal startup mode.
You may follow these steps to update the display driver and check if it helps:
a. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click
b. Enter “Device manger” without quotes in the search box, tap or click Settings.
c. Tap on Device manager.
d. Press and hold on the Video card and tap on
Update driver software.
Hope this helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
If you have any further issues on the computer, please post your question regarding Windows and we will be happy to help you.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Display driver stopped responding and has recovered in windows 8 pro 32buit:
How to Fix Display driver stopped responding and has recovered in windows 8 pro 32buit with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 126.96.36.19928,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.188.8.131.5233,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.184.108.40.20647,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: How to Fix - Does IE7 or IE8 support the *progressive* display of JPEG progressive transcoded images??,does Linksys Wireless-N Home ADSL2 Modem WAG160N Wireless Router work with Windows 7 homegroup [Solved],Troubleshoot:Download speed is agonizingly slow,How to Fix Error - Drag horizontally, increase reference vertically?,Troubleshoot:DPFMate.exe problems,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)