Monday 18 April 2016

Troubleshooting:After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close. Error

After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close.

I recently obtained a virus somehow, which was the 'system repair virus', basically it made all of my files and folders 'hidden', removed the recycle bin from the desktop and did all kinds of crazy stuff.

Anyways, I removed the virus with a couple of anti-spyware / anti-virus programs (I'm pretty sure i got it all), but now I'm stuck experiencing this
'runtime error' when I try to utilize programs on my computer.  It's happening with all sorts of programs, but not all programs.  Like my adobe applications, jing, and some other misc programs too.

The funny thing is, if I sign into my computer using a different user profile, all of the programs work just fine, it's just the one user profile (my main one) where these programs are encountering this error.

It says this, "This application has requested the runtime terminate the application in an unusual way"

My internet seems to be a bit slower too.

I ran the sfc/ scannnow command and that didn't find anything.

Any ideas?

Solutions to the Problem After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
 
 
As the new user account works fine, then the previous account was corrupt, you may follow the link given below to fix the corrupt user profile.
Fix a corrupted user profile
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows7/Fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close.:

How to Fix After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After moving, I find that I cannot connect from my home page to a certain website. I;ve been able to connect after logging on to my e-mail address but then only after several tries. Any suggestions? [Solved],Solution to Error: After replaceing my old xp Desktop with a windows 7 desktop, my wifes xp Laptop can't access my two printers through our Linksys Mod# WRT160N Wireless-N Broadband Router,Troubleshooting:After Windows 7 upgrade IE freezes and computer has to be restarted.,Fast Solution to Error: After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost,Troubleshoot:After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message\" This tab has been recovered\"....what does this mean and how do I fix it..... Error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment