Monday 18 April 2016

[Solution] After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there.

After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there.

So I turned off my computer (Which at the time had the sleep option) and it installed updates to the computer, after getting off of work I turned my computer back on, and later that Night I needed to put my computer to sleep, but now there is NO sleep
option anywhere.
Not under the power option on the control pannel, not in CTR  + ALT + DELETE, Not on the sidebar power options, or the start menu. 
What happened, all there is now is restart and shutdown.

Anwsers to the Problem After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there.:

How to Fix After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: After running FixIt, getting reports \"volume errors detected\" in Windows 7,Troubleshooting:After turning on computer or waking it up on start up getting an error message: Sign in: dialog box name error: Windows 7 SP1 Error,Solution to Error: After upgrading to IE8, receive a BAD POOL HEADER 0x000000C2 (0x00000043, 0x0000C35D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) stop error when trying to boot XP...,How to Fix - AFTER UPGRADE, BEING LOGGED INTO TEMPORARY PROFILE?,al enviar un fax con windows 7 dice:el medio esta protegido contra escritura [Solved],32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment