After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades
This is very irritating and slow. Each time I go from one window to another, the transition is a very slow fade. If closing, screen slowly fades out. If opening, screen slowly fades into view. How do I change this irritating feature back to original??
Anwsers to the Problem After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades
Which update was recently installed?
Check the update history for the installed updates.
See which Windows updates are installed
Try to restart your computer in Safe mode and check if the problem persists.
If it works fine in safe mode try performing a clean boot to find the root cause
Refer to the article for steps on how to start your computer in clean boot state.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Also, see the section on how to return your computer to a Normal startup mode by following the steps under “Reset the computer to start as usual”.
I would suggest you to update the graphic card drivers on the computer and check.
Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly
Refer the link and check if it helps:
Slow PC? Optimize your computer for peak performance
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades:
How to Fix After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - aim won't start up__?,Troubleshoot:After installing Windows Updates Internet Explorer does not open Error,Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Pro, unable to boot normally, always goes into Safe Mode Tech Support,Solution to Error: Album covers on windows media player do not match actual playlist of albums!!,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator