Monday 18 April 2016

How to Fix Problem - After upgrade to W7 I lost my network files for my website files that are hosted .?

After upgrade to W7 I lost my network files for my website files that are hosted .

After the change to Windows 7 I lost the files and Network folder that allowed me to access my hosted website and domain.
I am not conversant with the setup system with this upgrade ( from XP) and seem to be confusing it when I try to reintroduce my backed up
files which I have in zipped format.
The help system does not seem to be understanding that this is an upload.
where to I go for info?

Anwsers to the Problem After upgrade to W7 I lost my network files for my website files that are hosted .

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
 
 
The issue you posted would be better suited in the TechNet community.
Please visit the link below to find a community that will offer the support you request.
 
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/w7itpro
 
 
 Hope this information is helpful.

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After upgrade to W7 I lost my network files for my website files that are hosted .:

How to Fix After upgrade to W7 I lost my network files for my website files that are hosted . with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Problem: age of empires II gold edition screen turns black and nothing happens,How to Resolve - After running virus scan, receive error: missing tfpucommon.dll?,Tech Support: After Windows Update, Internet Explorer opens up a white screen.,Solution to Problem: Airparrot compatibility issues with windows 8,Troubleshooting:after loading bios the screen shows no bootable device please restart and I get no where Error,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment