After upgrading to Windows 8.1 Sleep mode will not work
I just upgrade to win 8.1 from win 7 and now my sleep mode doesn't work.
My computer will not go to sleep automatically.
I can put it to sleep but using the power plan settings it won't go to sleep.
Any help is appreciated.
Solutions to the Problem After upgrading to Windows 8.1 Sleep mode will not work
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After upgrading to Windows 8.1 Sleep mode will not work:
How to Fix After upgrading to Windows 8.1 Sleep mode will not work with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: Alignment page for HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One J510 series & HP 1050 All-in-One J410 series,Troubleshoot:After performing error-checking, I have no internet connection, no audio, and no bluetooth connectivity. What happenned?,After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Pro, unable to boot normally, always goes into Safe Mode Tech Support,All aspects of the control panel are working except for the Task Bar and Start Menu. It will not open. I have scanned and have no issues. I need help. Thanks. Kay [Anwsered],Age of Mythology: Gold Edition online problem. Ubisoft exclusive version. [Anwsered],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator