After typing in a website in address bar receiving message "IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems"
Original title: After typing in a website in address bar, must hit refresh button 3 to 5 times to connect to website.
I type in the address, hit enter, and the page says IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems. Hit refresh multiple times and page finally loads.
Anwsers to the Problem After typing in a website in address bar receiving message "IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems"
You might try uninstalling and reinstall IE 9.
Follow the instructions below on how to do that.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After typing in a website in address bar receiving message "IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems":
How to Fix After typing in a website in address bar receiving message "IE cannot display and wants to diagnose connection problems" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - After recent updates, log in is black screen on windows 8??,after upgradeing to win8.1 my computer is in a endless boot when tring my asus graphics card [Solved],After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Pro, unable to boot normally, always goes into Safe Mode Tech Support,Solution to Error: Album covers on windows media player do not match actual playlist of albums!!,Troubleshooter of Error: After removing Real Player, I can no longer open shortcuts from desktop.,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator