Thursday 28 April 2016

Solution to Error: All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites. How can I recover them?

All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites. How can I recover them?

All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites.  How can I recover them?

Keys to the Problem All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites. How can I recover them?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi,
1.       Did you make any changes to the computer before the issue occurred?
 
 
The favorite’s links cannot be restored once deleted.
You may check if you have any Favorites links stored at a location – C:\Users\(username)\Favorites.
 
If your Favorites list is not there you can get it back.
Follow the below given steps for that:
a.     Click on Start.
b.     Go to Computer.
c.     Open C:\ drive.
d.     Open Users.
e.     Choose your User Account (the account to which you log in usually).
f.     Right click on the icon with icon text Favorites.
g.     Click on Restore Previous Versions.
 
Now you can go ahead and check if all your Favorites List is restored.
 
Hope this information is helpful.

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites. How can I recover them?:

How to Fix All of my Favorite folders are still there but none of the Favorite websites. How can I recover them? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Tech Support: All my icons open with Notepad. How do I fix it?,Troubleshoot:All macros disappeared,Tech Support: All my applications opens with adobe extended pro!,All my replies to emails jump into font 10. I need to make font 12 as default and it only allows me to do so manually in each email going out.,How to Fix - all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.?,After installing new driver can't print anywhere.,All computers in a network cannot browse one specific external website - Possible DNS issue?,All docs showing as Adobe PDFs; No Word docs,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All files are openings with media player except my computer control panel etc

No comments:

Post a Comment