Thursday 25 August 2016

BSOD-CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Every solution so far doesn't work, not even reinstall.

BSOD-CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Every solution so far doesn't work, not even reinstall.

I am a windows supporter (okay, an Ipad, but that's it I promise) and I always support windows when windows/mac arguments are brought up and all.
But after what I just experienced, I lost my faith.
I bought a new N56VZ asus laptop along with windows 8.
It was great, everything worked nice.
Somewhen last year, windows asked me if I wanted to update to windows 8.1.
I procrastinated that until around two weeks ago, when I finally downloaded the update
from the store.
It all worked fine for a couple of days, but after that it's h*ll unleashed.

The laptop is having random BSODs, sometimes within seconds after booting up, sometimes not after hours.
I get the error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION each time.

So I searched the internet for a solution.
Here is why I call it h*ll unleashed: every single FREAKING solution I found or came up with either doesn't work or (most annoyingly) can't be done, for whatever reasons.

-I don't have intel HAXM so it's definitely not that.

-I found that it may be caused by sptd.sys but I have searched and I don't have daemon tools or whatever, so it's not that too.
-I updated my NVDIA and intel driver and it's not fixed.

-I checked windows update for updates I might have missed and it's settings are GRAYED OUT and inaccessible.
-They say windows defender might help, but I found that windows defender can't, for goodness' sake, turn on (settings are also grayed out).
-Trying to cure windows defender, i freaking killed mcafee and STILL it won't work.
Because "The specified service does not exist as an installed service".
-I tried that scan via the command prompt but it doesn't work too.

-Refresh PC won't work because "Some files are missing.
Your windows installation or recovery media will provide these files."
-I got desperate and decided to remove everything and reinstall windows, but EVEN THIS option can't be done due to the same reason as above.
-So I opened the list of currently installed programs from the control panel and deleted programs that might not be compatible with windows 8.1 and are downloaded around the time when the BSODs started happening.
Nope.
-Microsoft safety scanner detected nothing
-I found that way to fresh reinstall windows 8.1 ISO using the windows 8 key.
This is my LAST STRAW, and this doesn't work.
There is an error when running system requirement check due to error 0x80070005 when i first opened the downloader for windows 8,
when the download starts, it failed because of an "Unspecified error".

Please, anyone out there...
If you have any ideas to solve this problem, since no one seems to.
I don't care about the not working windows defender or anything.
For the time being, I just.
Want.
Those BSODs gone.
I don't want to hate windows 8.1, but it's
hard not to when things like this happen because of, I don't know, some compatibility issues or whatnot.
I can't even downgrade to windows 8.

Solutions to the Problem BSOD-CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Every solution so far doesn't work, not even reinstall.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: BSOD-CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Every solution so far doesn't work, not even reinstall.:

How to Fix BSOD-CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. Every solution so far doesn't work, not even reinstall. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.2.2.0.0 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.2.2.3.0 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.6.22 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.1.1.88.1 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Browsing history not being recorded.,[Solved] Blutooth mouse has quit working. Changed batteries and still does not work. Cut it on and green battery light goes out. Press the button on the underside next to the power button and it flashes red and green.,How Can You Fix - Bugs after windows 8 pro update.?,Troubleshooting:But my eMachine won't allow IE9 to be my default browser or homepage...,Fast Solution to Error: Brakes on flight simulator x,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work

No comments:

Post a Comment